First Confederate flag – 11 Star one in the middle – Cotton – 3 x 5 ft.
The first national flag of the Confederate States of America with 11 stars, one in the middle.
The Confederate 11 Stars and Bars Flag was used during the Civil War. The eleven stars stand for the eleven states that were part of the Confederacy.
- This is a cotton flag
- 3 x 5 ft
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.
See All Flags in This Stars & Bars Collection
1st National Confederate Flags Available Here
2nd National Confederate “Jackson Flag” Flags Available Here
3rd National Confederate Flags / Blood Stained Banner is Available Here!
See Full Confederate States of America Collection Here
See Our Ultimate Rebel & Confederate Complete Collection Available Here