Missouri Republic Battle Flag
Commonly called the Missouri Republic Flag today, it was carried by the Missouri State Guard under the command of General Sterling Price. We have accounts of it flying in a number of battles, including Carthage and Wilson’s Creek, and elsewhere. It has a blue background and a red border. There is an upright white cross on the left side of the flag.
Size: 4 x 6 inch on stick
- Our most popular quality level on a stick
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.