Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Confederate Cavalry Battle Flag (Square With White Border) 32 X 32 Inch
Confederate Cavalry Battle Flag
Square with White Border 32″x32″ Flag
This square design and size is typical of Battle Flags of the Army of Northern Virginia, commanded by Robert E. Lee. It was created after the First Battle of Manassas (Bull Run), where the similarities in the Union and Confederate flags caused confusion on the battlefield. Smaller sizes such as this one were commonly carried by cavalry units. Slightly larger versions were assigned to artillery units, while the largest were carried by infantry.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
See Full Collection of General Robert E. Lee Flags Here!
You have not viewed any products yet.