Confederate Artillery Battle Flag (Square) 38 X 38 Inch
Confederate Artillery Battle Flag
38 X 38 Inch
This square design and size is typical of Battle Flags of the Army of Northern Virginia, commanded by Robert E. Lee. It was created after the First Battle of Manassas (Bull Run), where the similarities in the Union and Confederate flags caused confusion on the battlefield. Smaller sizes such as this one were commonly carried by cavalry or artillery units, while larger versions were more typical in the infantry.
Army of Northern Virginia Battle Flag
Robert E Lee’s birthday is January 19th, 1807, see our biography post
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
See all Infantry, Cavalry, & Artillery Battle Flags in our Collection Here!
Check out our Confederate States of America Collection Here!
See our Full Civil War Collection Available Here!