The Christopher Columbus flag is a historic flag. It was made by Christopher Columbus himself. His flag had a green cross in the middle of an ?F? and a ?Y?. The ?F? and ?Y? both have crowns above them.
Given by the monarchs of Spain to distinguish the fleet under the command of Christopher Columbus, this flag was carried as an ensign on each of his three ships. Recommended uses are for educational purposes, desk decorations and giveaway events.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.