The Canadian Red Ensign Flag has a much honored history, and was used as the national flag of Canada from 1868 to 1965. This one carries the distinctive Canadian Coat of Arms granted by Royal decree on 21 November 1921.
Before the Red Ensign Canada used the Union Jack.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades