Cambodia Flag 2 X 3 ft. Junior
The Cambodia Flag was adopted on June 30th, 1993. This is the seventh flag adopted for Cambodia since it became independent. This is the only one of those flags that bears the Angkor Wat. The Angkor Wat is one of the most impressive temples in the world.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use and parades
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.