California Knitted Nylon 5 x 8 Flag
Became a US State: 1850
The California Flag was hung at Sonoma on June 14th, 1846 to show some citizens dislike of Mexican rule. The star is like the lone star on the Texas Flag and was actually done that way to imitate it. The bear on the California Flag shows strength. The original California Flag was drawn on a piece of unbleached cotton.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use
You have not viewed any products yet.