CA Flag on Wooden Stick
Became a US State: 1850
The California Flag was hung at Sonoma on June 14th, 1846 to show some citizens dislike of Mexican rule. The star is like the lone star on the Texas Flag and was actually done that way to imitate it. The bear on the California Flag shows strength. The original California Flag was drawn on a piece of unbleached cotton.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.