USMC US Marines Corps Flag – Knitted Nylon 3 x 5 Flag
The USMC Marine Corps Flag is used by the Marine Corps of the U.S.
The Marine Corps Flag has the emblem in its center. It was first used on January 19th, 1939. Gold and scarlet are the official colors of the Corps.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use