Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bonnie Blue Flag - Nylon Embroidered - 3 x 5 ft.
Bonnie Blue Flag
– Nylon Embroidered – 3 x 5 ft.
The Bonnie Blue is also known as the “Lone Star Flag”, and first flew over the Republic of West Florida 1810. This republic was formed by the English speaking people of southern Alabama, Mississippi, and portions of Louisiana who rebelled against the reign of Spanish government and overthrew Spain’s provincial Governor in Baton Rouge. It reappeared in 1839 with Texas’ independence from Mexico, when the Republic of Texas adopted a variation of the Lone Star for its official flag. At the outbreak of the War Between the States, the Bonnie Blue became the flag of Mississippi after it seceded from the Union. It was immortalized by a song of the same name, and next to Dixie, no other song was more popular with the Confederate soldier. The Bonnie Blue Flag became the first unofficial flag of the Secessionist movement of the Southern States.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
- – Designs are embroidered (not printed)
- – Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
- – Superior look and feel to printed flags
- – Bright thread adds texture and weight
- – Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
- – Double and quad stitched edges all around
- – Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
- – Attaches easily to any flag pole
- – 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
You have not viewed any products yet.