Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Betsy Ross Flag – USA Nylon Printed Flag 3 x 5 ft.
The Betsy Ross Flag is the first American Flag. It was said to be sewn by a seamstress named Betsy Ross. The thirteen stars stand for the thirteen newly independent states (formerly colonies) that made up the U.S.A at the time.
Size: 3 feet x 5 feet
All Weather Quality – Nylon printed
– Double the toughness of the “Standard Quality”
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant Nylon
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– All-weather outdoor display use
– Permanent flag displays (not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor
– Long term decoration use
– Commercial/professional use
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
There are no reviews yet.