Bennington Flag 1776
Size: 2×3 feet
The Bennington 1776 was a Revolutionary War flag. Named after the Battle of Bennington, it was a differing version of the USA flag made by American revolutionaries. It has a ’76 in its wider than normal blue canton to commemorate the year the Declaration of Independence was signed. The stripes are flipped, red where white normally is and vice versa.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.