The Basque Flag was adopted on December 18th, 1979. It is the unofficial flag of the ethnic group, the Basques. The white cross is a symbol of the Catholic religion. The red field refers to the blood shed during the battle for independence while the green cross symbolizes the oak of Guernica.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.