Bangladesh Flag 4 X 6 Inch pack of 10
The Bangladesh Flag was adopted on January 13th, 1972. The green refers to the lush greenery and vitality of the country. The red circle represents the rising sun of independence after the dark night of a bloody struggle.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester on plastic stick
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof materials
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Fair weather outdoor displays
– Desk tops, table centerpiece decoration
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.