Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Austria with Eagle Flag 2 X 3 ft. Junior
The Austria Flag was adopted on May 1st, 1945. Dating back to 1230, the Austrian arms has always had a red shield with a white stripe. So it was an oblivious chose for the nation’s flag. The flag was adopted on January 1st,1787 but had to be readopted when Germany forces moved out of Austria. The eagle is the arms for Austria so it was put on the Austria Flag.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.