Army Nylon Printed Flag 3 x 5 ft. with Fringes
The U.S. Army Flag was first used on June 14th, 1956. The seal of the Army is displayed in the center of the flag but is blue instead of its original colors.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon printed with gold fringe
- – Made from long lasting Nylon
- – Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
- – Double thickness/texture of the “Standard Quality” flags
- – Long lasting, bright and beautiful
- – Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- – Double and quad stitched edges all around
- – Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
- – Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
– Fair weather use only/indoor
– Parades, events and honor displays
– Schools, civic events, Scouting
– Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.
CHECK OUT ALL OUR ARMY FLAGS FOR SALE HERE!
You have not viewed any products yet.