The Arizona Flag’s thirteen stripes are for the thirteen original colonies and to represent the lovely sunset. The red and gold are the colors carried by a Spanish expedition exploring the area. The blue stands for liberty. Arizona is the nation’s largest copper producer. Due to that, they decided to put a copper star in the center.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.