Alabama Flag | State of AL Flags for Sale – 3×5 feet Standard with Fringe
Alabama Flag with Fringe
Size: 3×5 feet
The Alabama Flag was adopted on February 16th, 1895. The cross stands for the Crimson Cross of St. Andrew. The white stands for a white battle field. The Alabama Flag has been flown for over 114 years.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges * NOTE: The gold fringe is securely attached but not for extended outdoor weather usage.
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.