Air Force Flag 12 x 18 inch with grommets Double Nylon Embroidered
The U.S. Air Force Flag is used by the Air Force. It has the Air Force’s Seal in the middle. The thirteen stars stands for the thirteen original colonies. It was adopted by Harry Truman in 1951.
12 inches x 18 inches with grommets for easy fastening.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply)
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and Quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
(Designs with text read properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor Honor displays, memorials
– Caskets, Ambassadorial quarters
CHECK OUT OUR ENTIRE COLLECTION OF AIR FORCE FLAGS FOR SALE HERE!