American Flag – Cotton – Embroidered Outdoor
This 50-Star USA flag is American made using an extra rugged 2×2 ply mercerized cotton which exceeds U.S. Government specifications. Mercerized fabric has been processed to increase luster and increase its capacity to absorb dye. This makes the the colors brighter and gives them greater resistance to the sun and weather, keeping them bright and unchanged over time. The treatment also increases strength, smoothness, and resistance to mildew. This flag has embroidered stars and fully sewn stripes. The grommets are solid brass. The tough 2-ply weave provides longer life over a single ply fabric.
Fly ends have a double fold. This is a rare cotton flag that can be flown outside.
- Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly end
- 2 1/2″ reinforced hem stitching on the top and bottom
- Header 1/2″ heavy-duty, bright white, cotton polyester blend army duck cloth.
- Grommets two solid brass #2 rolled rimmed with tooth washer grommets.
- Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
- Superior look and feel to printed flags
- Bright thread adds texture and weight
- Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
- Double and quad stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
See our Full USA Flag Collection Available Here!
You have not viewed any products yet.