The Georgia Flag was created in 2003. It resembled the Confederate Stars and Bars design. Instead of the stars, the coat of arms was placed there instead. This is the current flag of Georgia.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Cotton Authentic
- Beautiful, full textured and striking
- Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
- Designs are embroidered
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
Note on the reverse (backs) of flags: It is standard traditional flag construction that images, words and other adornments on a flag are "backwards" when viewed from behind. It is not correct to sew two standard flags back-to-back in order for them to read the same from both directions.
- Re-enactment, historical drama
- Indoor displays, Museums
- Honor Guards, Color guards*
- Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
- Official Uses, diplomatic display
(NOTE: Not for outdoor or wet use. *May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.)