The Florida Flag has a white background and a red cross. In the middle is the state's seal. It depicts a sun, cabbage palmetto tree, a steamboat, and a woman scattering flowers. It was adopted in 1899.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon printed with gold fringe
- Made from long lasting Nylon
- Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
- Double thickness/texture of the "Standard Quality" flags
- Long lasting, bright and beautiful
- Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- Double and quad stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
- Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
- Fair weather use only/indoor
- Parades, events and honor displays
- Schools, civic events, Scouting
- Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.