The Connecticut Flag has an azure blue background. It has a white shield with three grapevines. Each grapevine has three grape bunches. Each grapevine represents one of the first three English settlements. The motto of the state is He who transplanted still sustains.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon printed with gold fringe
- Made from long lasting Nylon
- Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
- Double thickness/texture of the "Standard Quality" flags
- Long lasting, bright and beautiful
- Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- Double and quad stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
- Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
- Fair weather use only/indoor
- Parades, events and honor displays
- Schools, civic events, Scouting
- Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.