20th Maine Union Army Flag
Size: 3×5 feet
One of the most renowned units of the Civil War, its actions at Gettysburg were vital to the Union Army success in this key battle of the war. This is the unit of Lt. Colonel Joshua Chamberlain (later general), who was awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions with the 20th at Little Round Top on the second day of the battle. The 20th Regiment Maine Flag was first used on August 20th, 1862. In the center is a version of the U.S. Seal. Underneath are the words, 20th Regiment Maine Volunteers.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.