Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1st Navy Jack Flag 12 x 18 grommets
A stylized version of the original “Don’t Tread On Me Flag” supposedly used by the Culpeper Minutemen of Colonial America who had the slogan “Liberty or Death”. While not proven, this may be the infamous flag which was flown by the first Minute Men to engage British troops in what shortly thereafter became the Revolutionary War.
It features a rattlesnake above the warning, “DON’T TREAD ON ME”. The rattle snake had become a traditional symbol of the American Colonies. The most obvious reason for this is that the rattlesnake was only found in the American Colonies and nowhere else in the world. The origin of the slogan (Don’t Tread On Me) pertains to the snakes deadly strike and the idea that it is best generally when left alone.
The snake on the flag is also roughly arranged in the shape of the American Colonies with the tip of the tail being the Florida peninsula and the head being New England.
- Size: 12×18 inch – Perfect for boats, mancaves, workshops and more!
- Pairs perfectly just below the US Flag
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any product yet.