17th Infantry Georgia Cotton Flag 52 inch X 52 inch with Pole Hem Sleeve / Ties
This flag is very hard to find. It has cotton applique stars sewn on the top of the blue bars. Beautiful and rich cotton material.
This flag was flown when the 17th Georgia Infantry fought in battle against the North.
This is a square flag 52 inch X 52 inch the authentic dimensions.
This flag has appliqued stars (meaning they are sewn on) which is more accurate for the time period this flag was displayed.
This Flag is Mounted on Pole with Pole Hem/ Sleeve with Ties
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.